This course is a requirement for FMS Live reviewer certification. It is available to staff with financial responsibilities in FMS certified and non-certified departments.
Learn how to retrieve and review:
- month end reports
- PG statements
- balance sheets
- roll up reports by account and fund
- salary/wage related reports
- other monthly reports such as the over/under expenditure reports are also reviewed
This course is offered in-class. It requires a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 12 participants.
In the event of insufficient number of participants, we reserve the right to cancel the course.
Recommended reading prior to class:
- Staff with data entry or reviewer responsibilities in FMS certified departments (required for reviewers)
- Staff with financial responsibilities in non-FMS certified departments (recommended)